9.25.2013

My Little Black Baby

So, guess what....
MY CAMERA CAME!!!

I am so happy right now. I ordered it a couple weeks ago and it finally came! It's a Canon EOS 60D and it's perfect. I just wanted to go out and shoot everything I saw. However my busy schedule made that pretty impossible, but yesterday I decided to go out and do a little photo shoot with some props.

I didn't have any of my usual go to's. I couldn't just call up and say, "Hey come on over, it's just a three hour drive!" So I used what I had. I had just gone to the library and checked out two more books to read. (I just finished Love Story, such a sad day) I got Breakfast at Tiffanys and an Agatha Christie mystery, both old fashioned hard bound. So I used those and a couple others I already had. I got a few pictures and homemade posters and ran out the door. 

I'm sure people were staring at me as I teetered on the wooden picnic table and running around getting different angles of my stacked books. But I sure didn't care. This was bliss for me.

  
 
It's so nice to be able to look at the photo you've taken right away to see what things you want to change. To see what works and what doesn't. I love photography.




After looking at them, I just wanted to do something different with them, and since I've been doing some double exposures in my digital class, I decided to try some with these.


I think I'm in love. Really.


So, simple to say that I love my digital camera. I have a feeling things are going to go quite well with my new baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment