8.16.2013

If At First It Rains...

A few days ago, I was scheduled to take three girls senior portraits. We all headed to Market Square to get the city aspect of it. It was cloudy, but I figured it would settle out, like the weather really cares about my plans. Ha! I started to photograph two of the three, and before I could do the third, the pouring began...and never stopped. We all sat under the overhang of the restaurant and watched, and waited. Long story short, it never stopped raining. So we had to reschedule the rest for another day.

Yesterday was the day. It was SO sunny. Yay!!! I headed to Market Square to finish the third girl and then we rushed over to the Botanical Gardens before the weather decided to be cruel again. 

I took four rolls of film, and some digital. I was so exhausted afterwards, but so happy the shoot went so well. I cannot wait to see how the film turned out. 

Here's a few shots from the digital.

Natalie
 Such a fun shoot.

Elizabeth

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment