8.07.2013

Why Blog?

I have been a photographer for a while. Granted that I am not yet in my twenties, I still have a lot to learn and live. However, I do hold to the idea that age is of little consequence. When it comes to good ideas, there are no rules. On a daily basis I have hundreds of ideas running through my head, some crazy, some not. It doesn't seem enough anymore to fulfill my ideas. I want to share them. Whether or not anyone wants to listen is not my business, but there's something so adventurous to me about blogging. Of course that could be from watching Julie and Julia about one hundred times. Too many, I know. So this is my blog. Read it if you want. Laugh at it or me if you need to. But I'll be having a good time sharing my photos and my ideas. Keep in mind that I am a random bird, who will love something one minute and hate it the next. So this place will be sporadic. Some days there will be pictures of food, others there will be pictures of people and places. I'll make pillow cases and paint my sunglasses with finger nail polish. It could get a little messy. But I believe there is importance in believing in yourself enough to go down the rabbit hole of wonder. I am a curious person, sometimes that's good and sometimes not. But here I am, regardless...blogging. We'll see, won't we.


No comments:

Post a Comment