8.07.2013

Senior Portraits Are Coming...

I'm preparing for a photo shoot for some lovely seniors in a of couple days. The last time I did this was for my best friend. I love nothing more than photographing something....just about anything is fine with me. Lately I've been photographing food. I should say I've become obsessed with photographing food. I really love to cook, so it only seemed natural to just go ahead and photograph it. So here I am getting ready to shoot living beings. I must admit, I am a little nervous that my dry spell will catch up with me. 


My only comfort is in the fact that I love what I do. I love being a photographer. And no matter how long I stay away, whenever I do come back to my camera (film, especially) there lies the same spark that captured (mind the pun) my attention in the first place.


My best friend is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment